Green Giant® Riced Veggies Broccoli
Green Giant® Riced Veggies are an exciting new way to eat veggies that are a gluten-free, low calories food. Enjoy as a great alternative to rice, potatoes, and pasta. These veggies are ready for roasting, baking sautéing, mashing, or steaming.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 1g Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||Potassium 180mg 4%|
|Calcium 48mg 4%||Iron 1mg 6%|
|Vitamin C 24mg 25%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
Tips & Tricks
- Add Green Giant® Riced Veggies Broccoli to your favorite soups and stews.
- Mix Riced Veggies Broccoli into your favorite meatloaf recipe for a healthful twist.
- Sauté Riced Veggies Broccoli with olive oil and garlic then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese for a delicious side dish.
- Puree Riced Veggies Broccoli with cooked potato, milk and cheddar cheese for an easy and delicious broccoli soup.
- Add Riced Veggies Broccoli to your mashed potatoes for a healthful twist.
- Add Riced Veggies Broccoli in place of rice to your stuffed peppers.
- Combine Riced Veggies Broccoli with cooked rice and cheddar cheese for an easy side dish.
- Add Riced Veggies Broccoli to ground turkey when making turkey burgers.
- Combine Riced Veggies Broccoli with eggs, flour and Parmesan cheese to make fritters.